Labels

About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Just an insignificant addition to the world's population.

Friday, January 25, 2008

NDTV did a small story on my son Ishaan. It was aired yesterday on NDTV 24X7 and NDTV India. You can watch the clip online at:

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/videopod/default.aspx?id=22630

I hope this clip spreads the message across and results in more people opting for organ donation.

4 comments:

Ravi Ramanuja said...

amazing stuff Venu.

You're right, Calvin does live on!

CrazyKing said...

Amazing.

batasari said...

Calvin's a true hero Venu!

Venu Nemani said...

Hi Venu,

My name is Venu too. Long time ago, I stumbled upon your blog. I love your fictional stories and generally all your blogs. I am very sorry to hear about Ishan. May God give you and Swathi strength forever.

Reading about Ishan put my own life in a perspective. Hang in there, I am sure Ishan will come back to such wonderful parents like you two.

With lots of love,
Venu