Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana is an immensely enjoyable fun flick from M.S. Raju. The director debutante Prabhu Deva has to be congratulated for delivering a good movie.
If you haven’t seen the movie and have plans of watching it, don’t read further. There are spoilers. But, don’t miss it. It is a laugh riot for most part of the movie.
The climax however was dumb. And there were a couple of instances where the direction was not up-to-the-mark. For instance, why would Siddarth wear a
I know I am missing a couple of direction blunders still. I will update after I see this movie again tomorrow. J For all the blunders, the movie is still a pleasure to watch. Especially that bad guy from the village – (Who teases Trisha in the train) He was simply brilliant in his comic timing. (Watch out for his – “Tamari Gurtinpu Naaku Akkarledu”)

No comments:
Post a Comment